Monday, August 27, 2007

Romantic Jets To Brazil

The timeless tale of Holly Golightly has been stirring heartstrings since 1958. From Hepburn and Givenchy to Capote and Mancini, Breakfast at Tiffany's is - without a doubt - the most perfect Romance ever filmed. "Simply do not ask me what this is all about, parce que je ne sais pas, mes chers." Fall in love with New York's most quirky socialite all over again... and Cat, too.

Moon RiverMoon River
Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossin' you in style someday.
Oh dream maker, you heartbreaker,
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way.
Two drifters, off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end,
Waitin' round the bend,
My huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.

Audrey and the Givenchy Dress"I was nothing like her, but I felt I could 'act' Holly. I knew the part would be a challenge, but I wanted it anyway. I always wonder if I risked enough on that one. I should have been a little more outrageous. But at the time, as a new mother, I was about as wild as I could be. If only I were a Method player, huh? But the fact is, I didn't really believe in The Method. I believed in good casting. And I'm still not sure about Holly and me..."
- Audrey Hepburn